Tod,
  While you're on the subject, what type of line did you get?  I bought
some to replace mine last year, but the new stuff wanted to kink so bad
that I went back to the old sheets.
Larry

On (No, or invalid, date.) "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Craig,
> 
> You couldn't have timed it better.....I just bought that yesterday.
> 
> I bought sheets that would go with my largest genoa (155%)(and,
> by extension would also work for the smaller ones which require 
> less)
> and my mainsail.  I guessed wildly rather than actually measure and
> ended up with about 3' to spare.  What I bought was:  85' of 7/16".
> The original was 3/8" but I went up a notch for the comfort that's
> in it.  I think 7/16" is about the max that will run through my 
> blocks.
> 
> Tod
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to