|
----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Williams
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 8:47 PM
Subject: Sail Shape Left work at 4 and went for a sail in the
rain. I was the only boat on 13.5 mile long Lake Wallenpaupak in NE
Pa.
Winds were about 10 mph, rain was light, and the
sail was perfect.
I have not gotten the trolling motor out from down
below yet this year. Smaller is definately better.
I am still a relatively new Montgomery owner
and have a question regarding position of the boom with the sail raised
and sheeted fairly close.
Is the boom lower at the aft end than at the
gooseneck?
Jerry Williams
Montgomery 15
A'Claim
|
- M_Boats: Older M17 Centerboard Jerry Williams
- M_Boats: Older M17 Centerboard Honshells
- RE: M_Boats: Older M17 Centerboard Irv Kooris
- Re: M_Boats: Older M17 Centerboard ron and cathryn goodspeed
- M_Boats: Older M17 Centerboard Honshells
- RE: M_Boats: Older M17 Centerboard Roberta Dvorscak
