Tod Mills wrote:
"I'd recommend the area for a Montgomery
Rendezvous, there's good sailing to be had there.
I launched at Rockland ($5 in, $5 out, *perfect ramp*
at any stage of tide, free parking).  It's quite
possible to have a good sail in the relatively
protected waters of Penobscot Bay with quite a few
good spots to anchor".

It's not to early to seriously thing about next years
opportunities. The Chesapeake Bay Rendevouz has really
turned into the Chesapeake Bay serious cruise.  Some
of us have talked about a Cruise in Maine or a Cruise
to the Dry Tortugas or the Florida Keys if the the
weather doesn't quite cooperate for the the Dry
Tortugas.

Would any of you be interested in doing a week in the
Florida Keys (possibly the Dry Tortugas) in April 2003
or the central coast of Maine in August or September?

If I can get enough interest I would try to coordinate
the effort.

I just returned from 5 wonderful days between the Kent
Narrows and St. Michaels  on the Chesapeake.  I was in
company with John Edwards who is lucky enough to still
be on the bay.  Cruising in company definitely
increases the pleasure. (John bought the Rum:)

Doug Kelch
"Seas the Day"
M15 #310


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!
http://sbc.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to