Hi Charles:
I live in Miami and would be happy to hook up with you. I can give you some
ideas on sailing in Biscayne Bay and the Florida Keys. Let me know if you'll
be in this area.
Maria

-----Original Message-----
From: Charless Fowlkes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 4:51 PM
To: Montgomery News
Subject: M_Boats: M-15 going southeast


My wife and I  are planning to trail our M-15 from Montana to the Southeast
during October and November.  We may launch on the Georgia coast and
various places in Florida.

I am looking for hints on places to daysail and places to take overnight
trips a few days in duration.  

Does anyone know of some small boat get togethers for Montgomerys or
Potters or ???

We spent a nice week in Desolation Sound  British Columbia in July on the
M-15.  We also attended the SCA race in Monterey, CA in August.

The trailer is greased and we will leave Montana about the middle of
October.  Would be happy to meet other enthusiasts along our route.

Charless and Marjorie Fowlkes
Bozeman, MT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to