Steve,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. If you haven't already
finished the job, here's my 2 cents worth:
The buttons I used for the bimini came from Outdoor Textiles
http://www.outdoortextiles.com/home.php
However, I looked at an Airstream travel trailer yesterday and
"discovered" their push button locks that they use on cabinet doors and
drawers. I wonder if I can find those in stainless steel ....... and
I'm wondering too if a simple fix wouldn't be to just insert a clevis
pin hung from a short lanyard when ever the weather is such that I
install the hatch boards. I've thought too of locking the boards and
slide with a clevis pin too.
Electrical - I used the West Mariner coax bulkhead/deck feed through
($9.98) inside a cable clam waterproof through-deck fitting for the
radio. I had to drill out a larger hole to accommodate the feed
through. I used the WM four prong chrome-plated brass electrical
connectors (pg 619) @ $14.99 for the electrical fitting.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
- M_Boats: re: Bimini, Plug, Knock Down Steve R
- M_Boats: Bimini, Plug, Knock Down Stanley Winarski
- M_Boats: Bimini, Plug, Knock Down Honshells
