Thank you so much, Doug.  I have no idea what I was doing wrong (I'm pretty
inept), but your archive link took me to what I haven't managed to access in
months!  I'm sure I was missing something obvious.  I'm going to spend the
evening searching the archives.  Thanks again!  --Craig

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 11:18 PM
Subject: rowing or sculling M17

Much of the information on sculling was distilled onto a web page on the
MSOG
site at http://msog.org/how-to/oars.cfm

In addition, the archives on the MSOG contain over 10,000 messages from Jan
1998 to July 2002 and can be searched. For instance, entering the word
"scull"
as the first search term will yield 54 messages. These archives have been
available for a year or more and, from what I've seen, cover just about
everything about Montgomerys you might want. Get there at
http://msog.org/cfmods/list_archive_search.cfm

Doug

At 07:24 PM 1/27/03 -0500, you wrote:

John, I don't know if the mailing list archives are accessible to you, but I
received some great responses to this question awhile back:  I wish I had
saved those responses, because I haven't been able to open the archives in
ages and don't know whether anyone else can, either.  I'm seriously
considering oarlock mounts on the coaming of my M17.  --Craig

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Crews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 7:48 PM
Subject: rowing or sculling M17

What success have my fellow M17 owners had with rowing or sculling an M17?
It seems that this shouldn't be too difficult with a boat of this size.


Regards,
John Crews
M17 'Allegretto'
Port San Luis, CA




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to