Hi all,
Thanks to all of you who so graciously shared your information with me.
Yes, I am the Sandra who is in Dalton, GA and I have a newer M15. My
rudder is not the kick up type which would probably be less of a
problem if it was. I have a 2 hp Honda and if you are familiar with it
you know that to reverse you have to 180 the motor once started, and if
it starts on the first pull, and you have managed to get the rudder
mounted without too much problem, you might be ok. However, if any of
the above cause difficulty, you find yourself drifting up on the rocks.
Low water is certainly not our problem around here these days. The
challenge is to find the dock which is underwater at some of the
launching areas.
=====
Time for a cool change!
Sandra
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!
http://sbc.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats