Sorry, sent to the wrong address.

>  -----Original Message-----
> From:         Ludlow, Don  
> Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 1:47 PM
> To:   Montgomery_Boats-Request (E-mail)
> Subject:      New M-15 Question - Reefing Hook
> 
> Hi
> I tried reefing my new M-15 by slacking the main halyard and pulling the
> main tack reef line to the downhaul cleat. Has anyone used a reefing hook
> mounted to the gooseneck?
> I reef the clew by pulling the backhaul line out of the block on the end
> of the boom and running the clew reef line through the backhaul block and
> cleating off to the boom. I can then use the loose clew outhaul line to
> snub the reef line to the boom. There is a hole on top of the boom end
> fitting that could mount a shackle. I could use this shackle to run the
> clew reef line through, leaving the backhaul line run through its block.
> Any comments
> Don Ludlow M-15 # 620 Sweet Dream

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to