I haven't sailed aboard many different boats . . . A Flicka, a Cal 25', a Newport 17', 
a Sandpiper 565, a
Countour 34' (trimaran) and the Montgomery 17'.  The Montgomery 17' has the most 
comfortable cockpit.  The
previous owner of my boat replaced her with a Seidelman, and was greiving the loss of 
the M17 cockpit.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 9:53 PM
Subject: home from the Seaway

Well, I returned home late last night from my Newfoundland/Montreal trip.
Actually bailed out a day early in Trois Rivieres since we got a late start
after changing transmissions.  I must say, I sure like the way the
Montgomery handles a lot better than the Cape Dory 33.  And the cockpit in
the Montgomery is a WHOLE lot more comfortable than the cockpit on the CD
33.  And give me a tiller over a wheel any day of the week.

Here's to a well-designed, well-built SMALL boat.
Here's to a Montgomery!

Tod






_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to