OK, Jon, Randy, and Mark.  We're already off to a good start!  I'll start
a list of those interested for future correspondence.  I'ld be willing to
act as coordinator as long as those with local expertise and experience,
like Mark and Fred, help me out. I can be contacted off list at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Larry
P.S.  Mark, you don't need any extra hands sailing to Mazatlan, do you? 
;-)

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:42:28 -0700 "Randy Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> A few days to a week or so in the San Jauns sound great to me as 
> well. I would like to attend , anytime between the middle of June 
> and the middle of August would work well for me! Please keep me 
> posted as well.
>  
> Thank you,
> Randy Graves
> Post Falls, ID
> M-15 #407
> 
>         -----Original Message----- 
>         From: Jon Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>         Sent: Sat 10/25/2003 5:40 PM 
>         To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>         Cc: 
>         Subject: M_Boats: San Juans in the summer
>         
>         
> 
>         I'd love to meet in the San Juans for a few days next summer 
> - keep me
>         posted as to potential dates - Jon Martin in Walla Walla, 
> M-15
>         
>        
_________________________________________________________________
>         Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you 
> forgot to sign in
>         enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!  
>         http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
>         
>         
>         _______________________________________________
>        
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>         
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to