Garhauer as far as I know, doesn't make stern pulpits. They do
manufacture stanchions
but mostly for Catalina.
We have the pulpit custom made; it is very difficult to install a stern
pulpit after
the boat is decked at the factory. (the thru bolts need backing plates
and locknuts, which are hard to get at).
Fair winds
Bob Eeg
Mark Escovedo wrote:
Try Garhauer, Besides making heavy duty s/s running hardware
(all to big for a Mont.)
they do custom work.
I have a flush deck and I will use them to make my tapered
stanchions and bases
Mark Escovedo
"Chunky Dory"
M17 F/D #103
-----
Original Message -----
Sent:
Wednesday, November 05, 2003 10:50 AM
Subject:
M_Boats: Stern Rail
Question for anyone on the list who might know the information. I am
interested in having a stern rail installed on my M15. The rigger I
intend to use has said that if I knew the manufacturer he could get if
for me and it would be less costly than having to build one.
=====
Time for a cool change!
Sandra(Seawitch #617)
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
|
<<inline: small15.jpeg>>
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats