I envy you, Don.  Belize is on my top-ten list of fantasy destinations . . . From 
everything I've read and
heard, it sounds like paradise, and isn't a tourist-trap . . . Yet . . . I almost went 
in the winter of 2002,
but my plans fell through . . .  --Craig

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 5:49 PM
Subject: Newbie question on sheaves and such

Connie:
Cheer up. Winter finally hit lower Alabama. cold drizzle, high winds, low
tides. and we have at least three more weeks of it! To hell with it, Sweetie and
I are getting on a cruize ship out of New Orleans for Belize in two week. Pina
Colata's, warm surf, snorkeling the reefs. Maybe a hobie cat ride . That will
get rid of the winter blues. Gotta go, I 'm going to town and buy sweetie a
new bathing suit.
Fair Winds
Don
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to