I'm planning on a two week North Channel Cruise in mid June.  I'll probably
drive from
Ohio to Tobermory, take the Chi-Cheemaun ferry over to South Baymouth
(Manitoulin Island),
 and then drive to Little Current (Manitoulin Island) on Saturday June 5th.
I might end
 up taking the ferry on the morning of the 6th depending on how late I hit
the road.

At the present time I'm thinking of making a general counter clockwise spin
around the
North Channel, launching at Spider Bay Marina in Little Current and going
north and then
west to the Bustard Islands and west and then crossing south to the west end
of Manitoulin
and returning east again.  Of course, all plans are subject to the weather
and whims of the
person at the helm!

Mid June will probably be a bit ahead of the crowd and still kinda nippy.

There is some info on the area at:

http://www.continuouswave.com/north-channel/

and here:

http://www.continuouswave.com/sail-logs/

If anyone else is planning on a trip up there, perhaps we can meet up!

Tod


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to