Sandra, When I attempt to open your checklist I am referred back to the
Montgomery site.  Shouldn't this Excel file open automatically?  ---Larry
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-----Original Message-----
From: Seawitch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 12:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: M_Boats: Check List


Hi all,
When I first started sailing my M15 last year, I found myself wishing I had
a check list which would walk me step by step through what I needed to be
doing and when to do it and also remind me to do some critical things.
Since, I had no such list, I developed one, I have modified it over the
course of the year and after some trial and errors.  I thought maybe some of
the new owners, new to trailering might find it of some use.  I print it on
11 x 14, cut it and laminated it so I could carry it with me and not worry
about getting it wet.   I may punch a hole in one corner and chain it on the
boat.  It is in Excel so you can easily personalize it.  Enjoy, hope it
helps.



Time for a cool change!
    Sandra(Seawitch #617)

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to