The Raytheon Company no longer owns Raymarine. The company that purchased it
from Raytheon kept the name as part of the sale. Raymarine has great brand
recognition.
Irv

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve R.
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 10:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: company buy out

The parent companies, Raytheon and Kongsberg are involved in several joint
military projects.  There is no mention of a buy-out on the Raymarine,
Raytheon, Simrad or Kongsberg web sites or in Google or Yahoo news.

********************************************

Note to Keith,

For some reason the mailing list address disappeared from this message, I
just got MC's personal address and a comma.  I even went back and hit "reply
all" to make sure.

**********************************************

Not sailing this weekend, but I did move the boat about a mile from one
storage location to another.  The old facility was a large barn-like
building with partitions between the bays that did not reach the ceiling.
The new one is more secure and has AC outlets.  

It was nice to just spend some time with the boat even if I did not get her
in the water.  The lake is in a national forest.  The trees are still mostly
bare but there are some red buds and pears in bloom.

steve

SteveR.
M-15 #119
Lexington, KY

--- "MC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyone heard if the story that Raymarine bought out Simrad ...

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to