You really may have been banned. My email wouldn't even let me reply to you
directly.

Send me a note to my work email, and I'll forward it from there.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or if you would prefer, I can fax it.

Howard



On 4/13/04 8:40 PM, "Howard Audsley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If your message isn't getting through, it's the only one. I get at least 100
> spam messages a day......and those are the ones that get through my
> auto-delete filter which knocks out another 50 or so.  As far as I'm
> concerned, sending spam should be under penalty of death....or condemned to
> listening to Slim Whitman records for at least an hour.......which is
> essentially the same thing.
> 
> I'll send the info offline.
> 
> Howard
> 
> 
> On 4/13/04 2:51 PM, "Rick Langer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
>> Howard, I've tried to email you to request photos and details on the M17 you
>> are selling, but the email cannot be delivered because your server
>> (tranquility.net) has a block and will not receive emails from my server
>> (optonline.net). If you would, please send me photos and details. I hope my
>> server hasn't cut off diplomatic relations with your server.
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Rick Langer
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> _______________________________________________
>> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to