Tod:

Great idea! Would you please post your sources for 'collapsible wands' and breathable 
fabric as you get into this? Anybody have any favorite places to get these materials?

cheers-
Shawn Boles
Grey Mist (M17 #276 1978)


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 6:10 PM
To: 'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'
Subject: RE: M_Boats: good move

NonSuch?.....wishbone cat rig

*****************


Anyone have any slick design features I should include in a boom tent for
Busca?

I'm thinking a basic boom tent for use at anchor with a few collapsible
wands and *maybe* zip-on mosquito netting.....

Ideas?

Thanks,

Tod

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Honshells
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 8:03 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: M_Boats: good move



That's a good move, Dick.  From an M23 to a NS26.  That's the proper
progression.  That's keeping it in the
Hess family.  :-)   NS' are fabulous boats.  --Craig

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 2:54 PM
Subject: more on electric drive on M15

I have an old Minn Kota 12lbs thrust trolling motor that I used fly fishing
on the Fall River in N.California for years. "Bones" sent me a small AGM
battery that would be ideal for powering the motor, my only reservation
though is that it is a fresh water motor with what appears to be a chrome
plated leg and I wonder how long it might last in salt water and if there
were any way to coat the vunerable parts. Dick ex M23 now NS26




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to