Hi Howard, No never packed the microwave along... not a bad idea. I have a little Sharp Carosel that would do very well. I ought to try it on the generator to see if it works. I've been tempted to bring along a blender... just never done it yet. I day sail and camp on shore in the campgrounds. Mostly Nor-Cal lakes. Clean air, nice trout... excellent float tube fly fishing in Lewiston Lake, Trinity, etc. Bill _______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
- M_Boats: Re: more on electric drive on M17--some caveats! Wilsometer
- M_Boats: more on electric drive on M17--some caveats... Honshells
- Re: M_Boats: Re: more on electric drive on M17--some... MC
- M_Boats: Re: reefing GILBERT
- Re: M_Boats: Re: more on electric drive on M17--some... Wilsometer
- Re: M_Boats: Re: more on electric drive on M17--... Stanley Winarski
- Re: M_Boats: Re: more on electric drive on M17--some... BILLAMICASR
- Re: M_Boats: Re: more on electric drive on M17--... Howard Audsley
- Re: M_Boats: Re: more on electric drive on M17--some... BILLAMICASR
- Re: M_Boats: Re: more on electric drive on M17--some... chbenneck
