Hurray!  I've been waiting for your mag to review the M-15 for years.  Can't 
wait.

Unfortunately, I don't own a Monty, I'm just an enthusiastic fan.

Incidentally, I'm working on a homebuilt Micro cruiser design.  I think a 
story about it would make a good article for SCA.  How do I get guidelines for a 
submission?

Cheers

Steve Tyree
P-15 #2098 "Amy Ann"

641 Huddleston Rd.
Lascassas, TN 37085

615-286-2716


In a message dated 6/11/2004 6:48:35 PM Central Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi All,

SCA is planning to review the Montgomery 15 for an
upcoming issue. In addition to sailing the boat
ourselves, we always rely heavily on owner feedback.
If you own or have owned an M-15 and would like to
participate, please send us an e-mail and we'll reply
with our owner's survey.

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Joshua Colvin
Small Craft Advisor
PO Box 676 
Morro Bay, CA 93443
www.smallcraftadvisor.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to