Cool stories Paul, enjoyed the pictures and narrative. Solo sailing/travling
is not as much fun as having someone to share with, but its also nice to be
your own captain.

gilbert
m-17

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Paul Vincent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 9:40
Subject: M_Boats: new (sort of) member


> Hello:
>
> After having lurked on this board for two years I guess it's high time I
say
> hi. Hi. And thanks for all the great advice on boats. I am so happy with
our
> M-15. We are having a great time. We bought it last July, 11 months ago.
> This sailing thing sure is complicated though. My next job is figuring out
> how to reef that mainsail. I have one set of reefing points, and we sure
> could have used it 2 weeks ago. I put together a little trip report on one
> of those free hosting web deals. It's not all sailing, but it was fun for
me
> anyways. Here is the link (I hope):
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/trek/paultravel/santa_barbara_trip.html
>
> Paul L. - Montgomery 15 #468
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
> http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to