I'm not ready for the Bay Experience but that is the goal in the 2005.
Thanks, Larry --- # 189

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 4:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: RE: SF Bay sailing


I sailed my M17, Miss T in SF Bay for four days last summer and had a very 
enjoyable time.  There is an area called the slot where winds can get to 30
ks 
mid day (or possibly more) but maxed out at about 25 Ks while I was there.
You 
may want to talk with someone who has sailed the area in a wider variety of 
conditions, but my experience was that the winds were very steady and didn't

shift around much at all, and the waves were regular.  I would think a M15
would 
be able to handle it without any trouble with ordinary precautions.
 
John Edwards
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to