Peter,

I had an extra set of holes in my stem fitting that my downhaul is hooked
too so I didn't need to add any
holes there.  I did add a couple of fairleads further aft though to keep it
under control.

Here is a great resource page; the guy is doing a great job.

http://seaweed.thebilge.com/

and specifically, holes in a cored deck, step by step:

http://seaweed.thebilge.com/beddingandbacking.htm

Hope this helps,

Tod

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter Deffenbacher
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 7:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: M_Boats: Drilling through the hull?


Hello All,

I am now ready to drill through my hull to setup the jib downhaul.  I am 
quite nervous about messing up this beautiful boat  so I am asking for 
comments on the best epoxy and procedure to use to do this.  I have gone 
through the archives and would like to know if there are other options.

Thanks,

Peter D
Peanut M15 #618
and it is Time for a Cool Change!
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to