The few times I've run wing-and-wing with my working jib. I've used my 
adjustable boat hook as a whisker pole. I can wedge the hand end against the hatch 
cover tracks. I'm thinking about buying a real whisker pole and mounting the 
attaching eye on the mast for my new 150 genny (seems like i'm constantly 
drilling new holes in the boat). Any suggestions?
Also: When I get the chance, I'm going to permanently wire the running light. 
I bought one of those bi-color bow lights that mount to the bow pulpit. I 
wired a pigtail with a two-connector plug to the light and can run a temporary 
wire back over the cabin top to the battery. I'm thinking about running the wire 
down through the bow pulpit tuming and through the deck at that point, I can 
drill a large hole from the underside of the deck, seal the core, and epoxy in 
a sleeve to run the wire though. Then I've got to fish the wire from a 
grommetted hole in the pulpit tubing down though the sleeve. seems like a lot of 
work. Has anyone ever done ths and what suggesting do you have.
Don M-15 #620 Sweet Dream
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to