Here's a thought...

Dear Mr. Eeg,
Please create an owners manual for the 15, 17 & 23 M-Boats. Would be great if 
it were posted on the Montgomery web site. If not, I'm pretty sure someone 
with webability would be happy to assist in posting same on the MSOG site.
Sincerely,
Loyal Montgomery Owners
Hey Bob... no pressure, but it would be great to have a reference manual 
posted.

Here's a second thought...

I'll help where I can...
I believe my new M-17 is pretty much stock. When I get her home I can do a 
bunch of pics (I've got a decent digital camera) and I can put them with 
specific measurements on a CD. If a bunch of us got together and did this and send 
the CD's to a willing person, maybe we could all have a nice reference web site. 
I get no credit for the idea. I'm borrowing the idea from 
http://www.opendoor.com/dwood/m15/
When I saw this site created by David, of his new M-15, it gave me the 
thought we could do the same. I've never done it... so I plead ignorant! However, 
there's lots of things I once have never done that I am now a master of. I'm 
pretty sure each of us feel the same. 
BTW - Before I bought my digital camera, I would use a regular 35mm camera 
and have the film processed by Kodak on CD at Safeway. That way I could 
manipulate the images on my 'puter.
Just Thinking...
Bill M-17 SF Bay
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to