Hi Bill,

Pls send me pics of your headknocker and main and jib halyard using the RF5.  Do you 
recall what the RF5 costs?

Bob


> When I had my P-15, I made a modification to the Main sheet called a 
> headknocker. Consists of a Ronstan RF-5 swivel block with becket attached to the 
> boom 
> at a convenient location. Here's the details...    Run the main sheet as usual 
> through the pulley at the factory traveler. then forward up the boom, through 
> the Rf-5.  This effectively removes the bridgedeck attachment and puts it 
> above on the boom. Was very, very nice on the P-15. I know if I had an M-15, I'd 
> make the same modification. Now, since that doesn't make alot of sence... 
> simply Email me off list & I'll forward the picture... I made a second mod for 
> the 
> main & jib halyard using the RF-5. This also worked out wonderfully... Ask 
> for that pic as well if interested..
> Bill
> M-17 Tiperary
> San Francisco
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to