The Wayfarer and Norseboat are sweet, Tom and Steve, and so's the Melonseed, Steve 
Tyree.  Some
of my favorite boats are available only in the U.K.:

~The 14' Lune Pilot from Character Boats:

http://www.characterboats.co.uk/popup.cfm?p_n=178&p_i=178  (do not fear the phrase 
"popup" in
this link)

_______________________

~The 16' Tela from Saltern's Boatbuilders (complicated instructions here):

follow this link: http://www.gaff-rig.co.uk/  then click on the word "new" from the 
website's
following intro:

"Welcome to the website for owners of the Memory 19 gaff rigged sloop. On this website 
you can
find out about the Memory, old and 'new' . . ."

Then click on "beautiful 16' Tela" from the second paragraph's phrase, "Salterns also 
make the
'beautiful 16' Tela' . . ."
_______________________

~The 14' Tideway Dinghy:

http://www.tidewaydinghies.co.uk/tideway/page_002.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Smith, Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 12:36 PM
Subject: Norseboat

If I was getting yet another sailboat, I'd sure consider this one...

http://www.norseboat.com/

Tom Smith
Customer Solutions, EMG
Itron, Inc.
509-891-3674

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve MacDonald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 12:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: montgomery_boats Digest, Vol 18, Issue 29

I don't know about the Melonseed, but how about a Wayfarer,
(www.abbottboats.com) also builder of the 420 and Soling, is what I was
considering until I decided a that either a Potter or Montgomery 15
would better meet what I want to do with a sailboat.

By the way,
Steve MacDonald, Dunbarton, NH longing for my own boat and almost
settled on a Montgomery 15.

Original Message 8 text deleted.

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:19:42 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: compromise
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

I was going to offer a Melonseed as a possibility, until I read the bit
about
sitting on seats!

Still, you might want to entertain the idea.  Gorgeous hull, amazingly
seaworthy, planes downwind, sets up in minutes, rows well, and all spars
stow
inside...

Oh, have the resources for a fleet of small boats!

Cheers,

Steve Tyree, P-15

In a message dated 8/15/2004 9:39:22 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My thoughts exactly, as owner of an M17 and 1/3 partner in a PS Flicka .
. .
However, I
actually want to go smaller:  Get out of the Flicka partnership, and
acquire
a small open
classic daysailor that is easy to launch, retrieve and singlehand on
smaller
lakes . . .
However, not a dinghy, but a boat in which one sits on benches, rather
than
floorboards . . .




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to