Hi Rich

I drill the 5/16 inch hole for the pin 1.75 inchs up from the base of
the mast. (on center, one and three quarter inchs) This allows pivot room
and captures enough of the vertical groove.

Also its wise to file a radius on the bottom back of the mast so it will
also pivot and rotate forward without problems. I use a 1/2 inch radius.

A question: Does anyone know what other porti potty works in the M_15
besides the Thetford 135?

Fair winds
Bob

Richard Cottrell wrote:

Received the mast tabernacle, pin assembly, and small
halyrd organizer plate today for my M15. I'll have to
have 4 new holes drilled in the organizer plate to
match the tabernacle plate. Otherwise, it looks like
it will work well. Oh, I'll also have to drill a new
hole into the mast for the pin assembly, as Bob
advised.


Rich Cottrell
"Really"



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats




_______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to