Good job, Bill.  I'll see if I can find a picture for the site.

Bob
M15 #208


> Hi all,
> You will remember the site I started, called Billamicasr.funtigo.com. I know 
> some of you have tried to access that site and found it no longer exists. I 
> was waiting for approval from "management" to change the site name and now 
> it's 
> official!
> Some of you in the group suggested to me...  the MSOG needed a way to show 
> off  the members boats, have a good section on history, and be a place where 
> members could send their photos and have them published. With the help of 
> each 
> and every one of you this will happen.
> The MSOG has a new photo site... www.MSOG.funtigo.com I have donated the site 
> to the MSOG. All of the bills of the site are paid untill late 2005. This 
> means the site belongs to all of us. I am accepting Stewardship of the site 
> for 
> the time being and will continue to be the person to send photographs and 
> information to. I hope in the future, there will be someone who will take the 
> site 
> and continue on, with the efforts that have already been started.
> Doug King will be linking the photo site to the MSOG mother site...  
> www.MSOG.org. This will bring alot of attention to our boats and the 
> Montgomery 
> line. 
> I am hopeing in the future, the expenses of the site will come from 
> commercial 
> donations from companies mentioned on the site. When this occurs, there will 
> be no need for member donations to keep it up and running. 
> Bear in mind, I'm a working stiff like lots of others in the group. This 
> means the site will always be under construction and there will be times I 
> cannot 
> work on the site as other matters are taking my time.
> The suggestion box for the photo site...  [EMAIL PROTECTED] Email me with 
> questions, suggestions and anything else you'ld care to have off list. 
> My first question... Should we leave the Nor'sea 27 photo Albums? After all, 
> there made by Montgomery Boats. Or is that, the other way around?
> Bill M-17 "Tipperary"
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to