Bolt rope good.

Lazy jacks make bolt rope better.

No sail on deck.

No learning curve.

The helm has unobstructed vision.  (When mama is happy...)  There is only so 
much room in the cockpit for two people and their accoutrements.  Why drop the 
main there?

The best part is, I give power boaters the impression I know what I am doing.

$20 in parts.  Two minutes to set-up or take down.

(Posted wirelessly from Hagerstown, MD.  Almost close enough to the Chesapeak 
to smell the marine air.  While I am not on a boat I am wet enough to have been 
turtled today.)

steve

Steve R.
M-15 #119
Lexington, KY


"William B. Riker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Subject: RE: M_Boats: track lube

Right, the sail falls on the deck.  Then you roll, fold and/or flake it into
a tidy package, and tie it to the boom.  It took me a while to perfect the
technique, but I never could get the main to flake nicely when it had slugs,
so this works for me.  

Bill Riker
M15 #184
Storm Petrel

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to