Fred,

Great job on Dulce.  She's a beauty.  I'd love to see more photos of her
some time.

Larry

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:41:46 -0800 Frederick M Berthrong
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Bill,
> 
> Thanks for what you are doing.  It's a great web site!
> 
> A minor point of correction.  The picture of the boat up on blocks 
> in
> front of our house is a 2004 shot .... I believe in April and was in 
> the
> early part of the refit.  Had to take here off the trailer to take 
> out
> the centerboard and do the bottom.  Thus, the overhead rig to 
> suspend her
> so that I could pull the trailer out cleanly and then crib up the 
> bow.
> 
> The blocks under her while on the trailer were needed to raise her 
> high
> enough to paint a spot covered by the hull supports.  Once the boot 
> top
> was painted and cured I took those blocks out and she is down where 
> she
> should be.
> 
> Thanks again,
> 
> Fred
> 
> 
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:57:03 EST [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > Hi All,
> > We have a new M-17 on the photo site. 
> > Fred Berthrong's 1979 #300 "Dulce". 
> > Red Awlgrip Hull. Just finished the refit. Very pretty... you'll 
> > probably 
> > want to ask Fred about his motor and charging system. Remember 
> Fred 
> > made his own 
> > Genoa? Wait till you see the rest of the boat.
> > Also added a couple more boats and people to the MSOG Boats and 
> > owners albums.
> > Fair Winds,
> > Bill
> > www.MSOG.funtigo.org/
> > PS.... I need more dinghys, M-15's and a few nice 23's for the 
> > site!!!
> > I know it's winter, but that's a good time to drag out the photo's 
> 
> > to see 
> > what you've got.
> > _______________________________________________
> > 
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> > 
> > 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to