Hi All,
Important news flash... The MSOG Photo Site has just gone over 4000 hits. And 
think... It's only been about a month
Search Google For Montgomery sailboats on AOL and you'll find MSOG.org then 
Montgomeryboats.com, and coming in third is Photo Site!
I'm thankful for the oporitunity to show off our sailboats.
Now... Email me about your boat. 
At least let's have a picture of you and your boat.
Okay, if you're bashful... just the boat.
Ask Santa for a digital camera for Christmas (I know one of you are doing 
just that)
Have a neighbor take some photo's with his digital
Thanks again for helping make Photo Site work.
Bill
www.MSOG.funtigo.com

Ps. In about a week I'll have PICS of one fine 2005 M-15. The new owners, the 
Kerr's, are on page three of MSOG Boats & Owners on the Photo Site.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to