The Fuels cells I talked about were shown on the Jan 05 issue of Lats and 
Atts in the "found at boat show" section. Discovered by Bitchin at the 
Annapolis 
show. Made by Scandvik and called Max power. It provides 100 amps per day at 
12 volts, weighs 7 Kg, and consumes 1.2 liters of methanol per Kwh. The 
portable 5 liter container of methanol will generate 72 hours of continuous 
power at 
50 watts at 11 to 14.4 volts. I didn't tell the cost but anyone who is 
interested can go to the Mfgrs web sitw at www.scandvik.com.
Also on the next page, some kool hatchboards made of starboard plastic with 
openings for solid or screen inserts or windows. I love the wooden hatchboards 
on my M-15 but they are high maintenance. Maybe plastic is the answer. See 
them at www.Zarcor.com
Don
M-15 #620 Sweet Dream
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to