OK, here's what I just submitted to Funtigo customer service. They may respond by saying that I am not the registered owner of that page. If so, whoever registered with them can copy this comment and re-submit it.

I hope this works. When your between boats, looking at pictures is the next best thing.

--Bob Olson

-------------------------------------

Dear Funtigo,

I'm writing to you on behalf of the Montgomery Sailboat Owners Group.

There is a coding problem with their page at <http://www.msog.funtigo.com>.

The links to pictures aren't working for a number of users that are trying to access them. The problem appears to be in the way the links are coded. For example, here's a typical link:

<a style="color:#000080" href="http://www.funtigo.com/MSOG?b=215591&c=1789789&p=start";>
Montgomery Line Art
</a>


The color tag, <style="color:#000080"> needs to be removed from the link in all cases. They should be revised to:

<a href="http://www.funtigo.com/MSOG?b=215591&c=1789789&p=start";>
Montgomery Line Art
</a>

The color tag should be in the body header. The links should work for everyone after this code is revised.

Please contact me if I can be of further help.

Thank you,
Bob Olson


_______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to