. . . this spring that I'd like to buff out my hull's oxidation, then go over it
completely with Penetrol, then finish it with Poliglow or comparable miracle
restorative . . . I think we used "Vertglass", something like that, on the 
Flicka one
year . . . Don't know if that stuff is still available . . .

I have gouges in my shear stripe that aren't going to go away without major
restoration, but perhaps I can draw the eye away from them with a really shiny 
hull .
. .  :-)

----- Original Message ----- 
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 6:16 PM
Subject: i'm confused by the . . .

Gary,

I'll tell you, I've never kept a boat in a slip, so I'm sure someone else
could be much more helpful about how to coat the rudder.

I'd be inclined to mix wood sanding dust in epoxy to fill nicks.

I used Poliglow on the hull.  It was pretty easy to apply (although the faux
lapstrakes don't help matters) and so far I'm happy with it, although I only
applied it last spring so I don't know how I'll like it over the long term.

Tod
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to