Hi Gil

Can you send me a photo (small JPEG) of the masthead? We have the sheaves
made custom (for wire) and don't forget the metal plate ' spacer ' in between
the two sheaves on the right and the two sheaves on the left.


I would like to see what your masthead looks like.

If its the same masthead, I have the 4 sheaves and the metal plate available.

Give me a call

Fair winds
Bob Eeg
(949) 489-8227

Gilbert Landin wrote:

A beautiful day in south Texas north winds were gusting to 30 knots it was
exciting watching the wed night sailboat races, a "coordinated chaotic
event" as the boats vie for position. And I am bummed, I finally got around
to installing the new masthead sheaves I got from Dyer Mast and guess what?
When I bought them I got the closest match I could get....well close isn't
good enough. They are a bit to wide and after staring at the mast head for
some time I thought "dang I should have taken a picture when I took them off
3 months ago" so I bring to you, my brothers in Montys' two requests.

1. Does anyone have a source for the 1 3/8 x 3/8 sheaves?
2. does anyone have a picture or a sketch of the masthead w/ the all lines
to it for an M17?


Thanks

Gil



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats





_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to