"try moving that much lead around the shop..."

I can only imagine, Bob, after dragging home that 850# lead keel last fall
that I cut off of a Creekmore 7m that was getting scrapped.  Cost me $50
plus the hour drive to get it and a spare chainsaw blade.  Chainsawing thru
1" fiberglass dulls a blade pretty quickly.

Tod

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 10:15 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats:Thanks everybody


Ya Harvey......try moving that much lead around the shop....:-)

I have more coming. You can never have too much lead.......
(or teak hardwood...)

Bob

Harvey G Wilson wrote:

>>>$170. (and thats with lead ballast instead of steel)..!!<<
>>>      
>>>
>
>Hmmmm...now...how could I install that in Stargazer??
>
>Hmmm...11,000 pounds...I could cast a lotta bullets with THAT much 
>lead!!<VBG>
>
>  Harvey/ Ga
>
>M-17  Stargazer  #294
>
>_______________________________________________
>http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>  
>
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to