Thanks Connie.  I have their catalog, and that was the first place I
looked, but didn't find anything that exactly fit the bill. They sell
replacement sail letters that are adhesive backed, but even they have to
be stitched afterwards. I think I'll try that aircraft adhesive that
Clarence (I think?) advised, if I can find that e-mail again.
Larry Yake

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:50:25 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Hi Larry,
> 
> Call 
> 
>                                         SAILRITE
>                                         1-800-348-2769
>                                         305 West Van Buren Street
>                                         PO Box 987
>                                         Columbus City, IN 46725
> 
> and get their catalog.
> 
> They supply everything you need for sail building - they supply you 
> with
> a complete sail building kit; - sail maintenance and sail repair, as 
> well
> as tools, hardware and accessories.
> 
> If you haven't heard of them, they are as important to know for 
> sail
> "stuff" as a WEST catalog is for equipment.
> 
> Connie
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to