Rik,
I will second that.  I thought it was just me and my Firefox sometimes Safari 
bias.
Bob
m15 #208


> To the editor(s) of the MSOG and Monty Picture sites,
> 
> Sorry, I can't remember for sure who the editors of the sites are.
> 
> I don't want to come off as a whiner, but you have a wonderful pair of 
> sites here ..... for anyone that uses MS Internet Explorer. For the rest 
> of us who would rather stay away from Bill's (Microsoft) products, the 
> sites are almost unreadable in spots, with over running text, text over 
> pictures, etc. Would it be possible to edit this great resources with a 
> program that would use code recognizable by all internet browsers so 
> that anyone could take advantage of your considerable efforts??
> 
> Mozilla Composer (it's free) comes to mind as one possibility. I'm 
> pretty much a newbie at website building, but I was able to put this 
> site together using Mozilla Composer. It's not as nice as your stuff, 
> but then you're surely better web designers than I am.
> 
> http://www.signsbyrik.net/rik/our_flicka.html
> 
> BTW: I hope to go sailing someday with ANYBODY who has a camera, so I 
> can get some pics of our M-15, "Just Little" up on my site too.
> 
> Rik Sandberg
> M-15 #185, "Just Little"
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to