Connie, your kitchen to go is well executed and you did a wonderful job 
writing about it.  Lots and lots of people are going to benefit from your 
effort, 
including me.  Many thanks.

I think one of the best qualities the toolbox kitchen has is convenience.  
Everything you need is portable and preorganized.  I have a similar item in my 
own inventory I call my "ready bag".  It contains a jumbo first aid kit, 
duplicates of all the toiletries I use, disposable raincoats for four, extra 
underwear, etc.  Its primary function is to provide everything I need for an 
overnight trip except extra clothes, which are easily gathered together on the 
spot.  
Fast, convenient, easy, and I never leave crucial items at home anymore.  Oh 
yeah, the ready bag frequently finds itself on board for adventures, short and 
long.

Cheers

Steve Tyree
P-15 
Piragua
Thimble
Flatbote

In a message dated 4/21/2005 12:30:35 PM Central Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Steve & Diana,

Thanks for the compliment.

The biggest expense for the tool box galley was the tool box itself.

All the rest of the contents was accumulated from our "Give & Take"
section of our Transfer Station (also known as the Industrial Supply
Agency), from Tag Sales, or courtesy of European airlines - the plastic
wine glasses, nesting cups, and the individual salt and pepper shakers.

Of course, the contents should reflect your eating habits.

As a long distance car travel "must have" it does a great job.  Breakfast
in the motel room; lunch at a Rest Stop picnic table with
elegance......... and everything you need is in the "box".

Like all good boat equipment it should have at least two uses, and this
certainly does.

Go built one and enjoy car and boat luxury.

Connie
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to