Wow!  That IS an early hull!  Anyone else out there with a hull earlier than 
49?  I'm
still hoping we'll hear from the owner of an ancient fixed-keel one of these 
days ...
And wasn't there a third M17 keel option?  Someone mentioned something about a
jack-screw or whatever?

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Gilbert Landin
To: 'Craig F. Honshell' ; 'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 9:21 PM
Subject: hull #

Craig, Sagitas'hull ID is MMP170491074 she is Hull #49.

Gilbert

PS
I got to reef her Sunday for the first time, it wasn't too bad since I had
gone over the procedures before. Which I recommend to all of you with a new
(to you) boat. I was flying the storm sail and that puppy just does not like
to heave to. I managed to get her reefed and back to sailing. Eeeeehhhaaaaa


gilbert

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to