Bob Hogin sold Hogin sails last year.  I am betting that Margaret at the 
*old* Hogin Sails made your cover.  I believe she did Rich Cotrell's M-15 cover 
as 
well.  She is no longer there.  The new Hogin Sails was looking for a canvas 
person last I heard.  I don't know if they kept any of the old 
templates/designs.

Scott

In a message dated 8/20/05 10:55:31 AM, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Jim:
>I had a cover for my M15 custom made from Sunbrella by Hogin Sails 
>1807-D Clement Ave. Alameda CA 94501
>510 523-4388. I trailered my boat to the sail maker and they measured it
>
>and made a pattern. The cover goes over the bow pulpit down over the bow
>
>and stern and halfway down  the sides of the boat. There is a seam with
>
>fasteners running  up the center line of the boat with the cover 
>extending up the base of the mast and tied around it. They probably 
>still have the patterns from which they can make a cover for you.
>Murray Wood
>M15 #283
>
>Jim Sadler wrote:
>
>>Any suggestions on where to ge a cover for M-15?
>>I am in San Diego but could do mail order
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Jim Sadler

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to