Thanks for taking and showing photos.  That explains what I plan to do.
Larry  M-15 Hull #189

-----Original Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
com] On Behalf Of nbundek
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: M_Boats: Installation of Pirahna Max15 depth/fish finder on M-15


I just installed and successfully tested my Piranha Max 15 dept/fish finder
on my M15 #172.  I put the transducer in the forward floatation locker and
the U-1 battery in the inside starboard storage locker.  I made a wooden
bracket to hold the depth/fish finder and my GPS.  You can see the
installation at: http://www.yourcommunityweb.com/monty15/depthfishfinder.htm


I found that the temporary silicone bedding for the transducer worked very
well.  I'm going to leave it as is.

Are there any M boaters around the Ventura area?  I would like to set up a
trip around the islands in the next month or so.  

Norm 
Ventura, CA
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to