Chris,

A lot us went smaller to the M15 and I for one don't regret it at all.  It's
a lot of boat and about as manageable for single handling as a sailboat can
get.  I went through a similar process when choosing the my M15.  It was on
my short list until Connie showed me his boat and then, well it was all
over, I knew it was the boat for me.  After two years of ownership I often
gloat at what a good decision I made.

As to rigging time (my best is 18 minutes) I agree with Connie, Tom and
Morris that 20-30 minutes is a reasonable estimate.  When I act my age I
realise that a quick time will only get me in trouble.  Once you learn the
system and learn how to put it away when your done your next set-up will be
more efficent and pleasant.

Rick Langer
M15 #337 "Bluebird"



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to