The folding boarding platform consists of two major purchased
components; the teak platform (approximately $60 and the folding 2 step
ladder, approximately $100).  The mounting brackets, hinge, adjustable
cables, and backing plates were easily fabricated parts.

Steve 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wayne Yeargain
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 5:18 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: M17 Info request

Hi Steve,
Great web site and pictures, I enjoyed your account of the upgrades you
have made.
Mine is a similar old M17 #204.
The ladder/platform seemed a particularly neat idea, can you tell me
where 
you got it
and how much.

Thanks

Wayne
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Steve Shenkel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Boats Montgomery" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:53 PM
Subject: M_Boats: M17 Info request


> Thanks to all who replied.  I had some medical down time and was
> gathering some information for some upcoming projects.  The down time
> has also given me the opportunity to get my web site up and running:
> Steve's Sailing Pages <http://members.cox.net/slsail> .  Several of
the
> pictures are some that Bill was kind enough to post on the MSOG site.
> Additionally, I have other pictures of former boats and the condition
of
> M17 #263 when I first looked at it.
>
> Steve Shenkel
> M17 #263
> Glendale, AZ
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
> 



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to