"I dont recall the persons name"

Harry Gordon, perhaps?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: mods for m 17


 
In a message dated 12/15/2005 4:53:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

yes the  tabernacle will go thru the cabin top and be mounted on the base of

the  cabin floor fiberglassed in place


I dont recall the persons name but I did pose the question on the Potter  
forum. He sent me photos of his installtion a couple of years ago. Pretty  
straight forward. He had to do quite alot of bracing to make it happen. I
think  the 
biggest concern is where to put the mast for ballance concerns. And if I  
recall he glassed in a tube which the mast slid in to.
Boatless Bill
 
 
The question is about the fourth one down - If someone responds you can see

the answer at:
 
_http://bbs.trailersailor.com/forums/potter/index.cgi_ 
(http://bbs.trailersailor.com/forums/potter/index.cgi) 
 
 
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to