Hi Matt,
I'm in Glastonbury, CT and am former M15 owner. Neptune tapped me on the
shoulder and intimated that I was getting a bit old for trailer sailing,
so I've down sized again to an 11 foot Shellback dinghy, with sails.
I used to keep my big boat at Ft. Rachel Marina on the Mystic River, and
have covered most of the ports between Cape May, NJ and Boston, MA,
including all of the Cape Cod area as well.
Our normal weekend sailing area was Fishers Island - West Harbor, and of
course, Block Island.
If I can be of help, or lend moral support, please let me know. My
e-mail address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have no M17 experience, other than helping Eugene bring his M17 from
downtown New London Marina to the launch ramp under I-95, using my 2 HP
HONDA outboard. But sailing is sailing, and the essentials are all the
same; bigger or smaller.
Connie Benneck
M15
ComPac 16
Bolger MICRO
Tripp-Lentsch 29
Northeast 38
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats