Hey Sean,,,,,,,,
    I hand wash mine anyway,,,,,,,,,,AND,,,,am very happy with the mug.....no 
problem here.

Bill

T C Boats.com
B & L Associated Industries
Bill Tosh
Rt 1 Box 118-B
Rusk TX. 75785
903-743-5555
http://www.tcboats.com
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:37 AM
  Subject: M_Boats: Are your mugs OK???


  Hey folks.

  If you purchased some Monty Mugs please read this. I recieved a handfull of 
  emails indicating that there were some Monty Mugs that went out that had 
  problems in the microwave and in dishwashers. I personaly had a mug that also 
had a 
  a problem and have been working with the manufacturer to see why. After 
  returning a number of mugs and pictures  back to them for their analysis, it 
appears 
  that some of the mugs in the first run were "under fired". After application 
  of the artwork the mugs are fired in a kiln at 1450 degrees for a specific 
  time. This permanently bakes the artwork to the ceramic and cures the ceramic 
  material. It appears that there may have been a problem with this process. 
The 
  manufacturer has been very helpfull (although it would have been better had 
they 
  got it right the first time)  and forthcoming about the fact that there is a 
  problem with some, not neccessarily all, of the mugs from the first batch. At 
  my request they have agreed to replace any mugs which may be of suspect 
  quality.  

  I have a completely new order of mugs arriving today. If you are unhappy in 
  any way with a mug that you recieved, please, please, please, email me and 
let 
  me know. The cost of replacing the mug will be covered by the manufacturer 
and 
  I will cover the shipping  costs to replace your mug. I appologize for any 
  inconvenience.  It is very important to me that you are happy with the 
product.  
  Please send the emails directly to me so as not to tie up the message board. 
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  

  Thanks,

  Sean
  _______________________________________________
  http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to