Thanks Rick, I appreciate that,  but it's ok,,,really. Obviously there is a 
limited market for something like the Monty Mug and not that many were sent 
out. Only a small portion of them seem to be affected. So, there's not a lot of 
high finance involved and I have absolutley no problem correcting the issue. To 
any of you guys out there, please don't hesitate to ask for a new mug(s) if 
you think yours has a problem. I wouldn't have it any other way.  To those of 
you who feel like Rick, and I've heard from a number of you, thank you. I 
appreciate the "you're one of us feeling". It's great to be assosciated with 
such a 
classy group of people. I am eager to get "Dauntless" on the water, traveling 
around,  and start meeting all of you.

 It looks as though we are going to offer t-shirts and maybe some hats. I 
spoke with Bob Eeg this afternoon and sent some artwork to him for his 
approval. 
So it is important to me for all of you to know that if we do make some other 
kind of Monty product that we will make it of the best quality we can and 
stand behind it. Making specialty  items like this in small quantities causes 
them 
to be fairly high priced per item. I know I want a quality item and a company 
 provides great customer service when I spend my money and that's what we are 
going to strive to provide.

Sean
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to