The following 2 posts were sent to me by Bill re: the photo site. He has been 
having problems  posting and asked me if I would forward them for him.

 Post 1

Hi Sean, would you kindly send this on to the MSOG Forum...

Have had some serious problems as of late with both the Photo Site and the 
MSOG E-mail Forum. 

1. All of the PDF Brochures have been changed (for the better) if you've 
downloaded any - you'll need to do them over, I learned how to manipulate the 
Adobe program and actually made the PDF's easier to read and much more uniform 
and 
larger.

2. Thanks to Rick Agrella, there is now a color BCC28 Brochure (4page) and a 
30 page Information Packet that was sent to him back in 1994. I didn't alter 
the amount of pages, so the file is very large 15.9 mb. If you would like to 
D/L it, prepare to wait for a while for it to finish loading before you can 
look 
or save it to your system.

3. Also new is an album of Bill and Darcy's M17 Endelig and a two page album 
of a new M15 "Peanut" owned by Peter Deffenbacher (very nice with her oval 
ports).

So, visit the What's New Page and take a look at the new stuff:

http://www.msogphotosite.com/WhasNew.html

Post 2

The fate of the Photo Site is up in the air. I've always said I would 
continue with the site as long as I was learning and it was fun.  Well, I'm 
still 
learning, but the site has turned into a job rather than a fun diversion.

There will be a decision made in the next couple of weeks. I may close the 
site. If I decide that is the best course, I'll give a little advanced warning 
so as to allow some photo downloads from those who would like to add photos to 
their computer.

Thanks for using the site in the past, all of the encouragement and most of 
all... thanks to all who have participated with photos and story.

That brings up Post three of Three - When you see that post, it will include 
the final 2006 decision.

Thanks, Bill
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to