Nice job, Steve.  I enjoyed viewing your projects. Your boat is a near
twin for Tullamore and I see we've set them up nearly the same.  I also
installed the jib sheet camcleats, CDI furler, autopilot, gimbaled stove,
depth sounder/fishfinder, and GPS mount, all in nearly the same way.
Larry

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:50:14 -0700 "Steve Shenkel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Finally posted some pictures of the keel restoration on my site:
> 
>  
> 
> http://members.cox.net/slsail/feedback.htm
> 
>  
> 
> The good thing about this list is the wealth of information 
> available from
> those who have done these things before as well as the input from 
> the
> designer and builder.  Although I did not do it exactly as others 
> have,
> their ideas shaped the solution of how I could accomplish the task.  
> So,
> thanks to those who went before me.
> 
>  
> 
> A question that will continue to haunt me is why the keel stuck so 
> rigidly
> in the trunk.  My only explanation is the large knot on the pendant, 
> but
> that's kind of lame.  Anyway, it works now and with a few more minor 
> mods I
> hope to be out sailing in April.
> 
>  
> 
> Steve Shenkel <>< _/)
> 
> M17 # 263
> 
> Glendale, AZ
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to